2020 Ford Explorer redesigned; softer, sportier, wider
The 2020 Ford Explorer is all new inside outside and under. It is stylish, super-comfortable, spacious and with smart technologies enough to make any drive fun.
From the unique grill, platinum wheels, rear wheel drive, and available E-Z entry seating, 2020 explorer is thrilling inside as it is on the outside.
The new Explorer is all powerful, engineered to tow up to 5,000 pounds, when equipped with a Class III Trailer Tow Package. The upcoming 2020 Explorer is a trend setter in Midsized SUVs. Totally redesigned with third-row seating hence more room, powerful and Luxurious.
- Unique Grill: A sophisticated eye-catching unique grill blends well with the new explorer giving it a stunning look.
- Platinum Wheels: optional 21-inch polished aluminium wheels
- Available E-Z Entry second row seat.
- New Rear wheel drive: The new rear wheel drive in 2020 explorer open up 18.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row.
- Available Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Available BLIS: help eliminate lane change anxiety
- Available 12.3-inch digital instrument panel cluster with productivity screen(standard on Platinum and ST)
- Tri-zone electronic automatic temperature control
The new 2020 explorer is engineered to tow up to 5,000 pounds when equipped with when equipped with a Class III Trailer Tow Package.
Available E-Z Entry captains chair which give easy access to the third row for either passenger or cargo. The all-new rear- wheel provides 18.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the third row. A new unique eye-catching grille gives the 2010 explorer a sophisticated finish. In addition, an optional 21-inch polished aluminium wheels compliments it looks.
The 2010 explorer is designed with the latest technology to help boost confidence on the road. The available features cover you from the driveway to the highway.
The available 10.1-inch portrait touchscreen has swipe and pinch –to-zoom capabilities making operation easier.
A rotary gear shift dial makes it easy to change gear and free more cabin space for extra comfort.
The Terrain Management System makes it possible to navigate through gravel, sand, mud and snow with just a twist of a button. This qualifies the 2020 explorer as an all-season Sport Utility Vehicle.
2020 explorer offers nine different charging options including USBs, regular plugs and available wireless charging.
Available 12.3-inch digital instrument panel cluster allows to you configure the look and function of your driving information.
- Star White
- Atlas Blue
- Rich Copper
- Silver Spruce
- Rapid Red
- Iconic Silver
- Agate Black
- Oxford White
Trims and Price
The 2020 Ford Explorer will be available with a choice of five trim levels.
- Explorer (Base)
- Explorer XLT
- Explorer Limited
- Explorer ST
- Explorer Platinum